Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hayward Gallery

Hello everyone! We went into central London yesterday to see a project at the Hayward Gallery for our postmodernism class. The piece was "Can I Help You?" by Erik van Lieshout who is a Dutch artist. It was pretty interesting and also a little funny at points. I really enjoy walking along the Thames. I think that the South Bank area is very beautiful. The eye is not in service right now. I hope they get that all fixed soon because I want to ride it! Anyway, here are some pictures finally. 

This is my Hall. I live on the 3rd floor which is actually the 4th floor- but they don't count the first floor here. That's the 'ground' floor. 

There's a big huge lawn but you can't walk on it.
It's basically flooded and soggy all the time anyway. 

Outside of Wesley. This is the cafe/used to be the bar. :(






The Hayward Gallery


The Thames (oh and it's said Tims)
This is the station that we connect to from Barnes usually. It's an overground but it connects to the tube. Too expensive to try to connect though, if you want underground you just go to Putney.

No comments:

Post a Comment